Not only restore deleted Media files, Android Data Recovery also can recover contacts and messages files formatted or lost due to other reasons from various mobile phones.
More information about Android Data Recovery:
1. Directly restore lost or deleted photos, videos, audio files, contacts, messages, messages Attachments, call history, WhatsApp messages, documents from samsung phone and other android smartphone or SD cards inside your Android device.
2. Regain lost data for android phone or SD card, no matter they are lost because of accidentally deleting, factory resetting, system crash, forgotten password, flashing ROM, rooting, ect.
3. Preview and selectively check to get back lost or deleted pictures, videos, messages, contacts, etc. from android smartphone.
4. Extract data from dead/broken samsung phone internal storage, fix samsung phone system problem such as frozen, crashed, black-screen, virus-attack, screen-locked and get it back to normal.
5. Almost all Android smartphones and tablets are supported, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony, Sharp, Windows phone, etc.
6. Read and retrieve the data with 100% safety and quality.
Download Android Data Recovery and have a try to recover your lost data.
Steps to Restore Deleted and Lost WhatsApp Messages on Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Step 1. Download Android Data Recovery on the Computer
After installing, make sure the program running properly on the computer and choose the "Data Recovery" in the main interface. If nothing wrong, you are allowed to connect your device to the computer with appropriate USB cable.
Step 2. Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Note 8
Follow the first step, it requires you to enable USB debugging. You may face a little trouble that the program can not detect and has no reactions on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 during the first try. In this time, check the joint between USB cable and the computer. If your phone is recognized, just skip this step.
Step 3. Select the File Types to Scan
Then select the file types like "WhatsApp Messages" and more as you like. Check the box in front of the type of data and click "Next" button.
Step 4. Select a scan mode to scan for the lost data
Next, you need to select a scan mode. There are Standard and Advanced modes for you to choose from. Please read the following instructions and check one of them according to your needs. Then click on "Start".
Step 5. Preview and recover lost data
The scanning process will take you a few minutes. When this process is complete, the recoverable files are displayed on the desktop. You can preview them one by one. Then, check the Lost Data you need to Recover, click "Recover".